Xfinity overview

pvols1979
Chief Geek

https://www.wirefly.com/guides/xfinity- ... -tv-review

I don't know much about Xfinity, so I did some Google searches to see what comes up. The only thing I knew about Xfinity prior to doing some simple searches was that they have a data limit. I am not a fan of data limits. I believe my ISP, AT&T, also has data limits, but they are not imposed on customers who purchase the highest fiber plan.

"Data Limits
Xfinity’s standard data limit outpaces its competition. It offers 1 Terabyte (TB) (or 1,000 gigabytes (GB)) over the course of a month. This is the company’s standard across its plans. While 1 TB is rather large, a plan with no data limit is best. Still, it is sufficient for 99% of Xfinity customers.

The 1 TB is used as a marketing scheme by the company. It is better to have more than not enough. Xfinity overstates the statistic, especially in regards to its ability to stream HD video. The 1 TB is a convenience for large families with multiple media devices. In practice, exceeding this much data on a monthly basis probably means a person is well enough equipped to manage some technical details."